Jack tagged me on one of these word tag thingies. I hate these things, lol. Here we go:
1. Post the Rules.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to the blogs of those 11 people and let them know you tagged them.
11 Random Things About Tammy
1. I'm 5'10. I used to hate being the tallest girl in school. Now I kinda' like it.
2. I would give my life for my baby Scarlette if need be. I have an obsession with my dog that is downright
scary. Dwayne worries about me, lol.
3. I am an extremely thrifty spender when it comes to myself - but will spend everything I have on someone
4. I gave up a child for adoption when I was a teenager. I was blessed to meet her for the first time last
summer. We're slowly building a relationship. I'm not quite sure how to define it....can't really give it a
label, but after the anniversary party Sat. night, she told me she loved me for the first time. :)
5. I've only broken 1 bone in my life so far - a rib - during a car wreck. Worst pain ever.
6. I started my own personal assistant business last year, called The Errand Fairy. This isn't my first stab at
being an entrepreneur. In my late teens I started a cleaning business called Maids of Perfection. In my
late twenties I started a business driving around to neighborhoods under construction and selling drinks
and snacks to construction workers out of my car. It was called Mobile Munchies. Let's hope with the
Errand Fairy that I've finally found my niche. :)
7. My 2 sisters and I all have boy names with a girl spelling as our middle name...mine is Jo. Well, my baby
sister's middle name is my Dad's name...boy spelling.
8. I live in Atlanta but am originally from Florida. I miss the ocean so much sometimes that something inside
9. My boyfriend makes 3x as much money as I do....and it irritates the crap out of me. It is my mission in
life to change that. Go Errand Fairy!!!! :)
10. According to the Mayans, the world is going to end this year. I'd like to know what they were smoking
11. I really dislike being tagged. :)
Answers to Jack's 11 questions
1. What movie title best describes this point in my life? Hope Floats
2. What food makes you think of your childhood? Venison, rice and gravy & buttermilk biscuits
3. What is your best feature? My smile
4. Which cartoon character do you most resemble? Do Muppets count? An old man standing in line
behind me in the grocery store last year referred to me as Miss Piggy.
5. What are you most grateful for? My salvation through Jesus Christ
6. Would you rather go w/o salt or pepper? Salt (causes too much bloating)
7. Why are the holes in cat fur always in the right place for the eyes? Because they're putting their outfit
on backwards every day...the holes are supposed to be on the other end. Duh.
8. What would you do differently if not judged? Tell everyone who ever made a fat comment towards me
exactly what I thought of them.
9. How do they get the deer to cross @ the yellow road signs? Deer college.
10. First thing you'd do if you won the lottery? Before I even bought myself a pack of gum, I'd set my
parents up with anything and everything they wanted.
11. Who is your fave blogger named Jack? Jack "The Shittt" Shit
1. Brittany @ :Deliciously Healthy
2. Amy @ Amy's Journey
3. Crys @ Bigger Than My Body
4. Tina @ Fat Girl Dives In
5. Kyle @ Getting Better and Better
6. Pam @ The Meltaways
7. Mary Ellen @ Fat Girl On A Diet
8. Erika @ Fat Like Me
9. Biz @ My Bizzy Kitchen
10. Leslie @ Something Brilliant Is Brewing
11. PJ Geek @ PJs and Pounds
11 Questions for the Tagees
1. What's your middle name?
2. Do you have an exact goal # in mind or will you just know when you get there?
3. What kind of ethnic flavors make up YOU? (I have Minorcan, Cherokee, Irish & French)
4. Do you have a motto for weight loss? If so, share it with us
5. What pets do you have?
6. Would you rather vacation at the beach or in the mountains?
7. Do you put any weight in what your horoscope says?
8. "Yes We Can!" or "No You Didn't!"?
9. How much is a gallon of gas where you live?
10. Fox or CNN?
11. What stirs your soul?