Thursday, February 2, 2012

Stressed

Let's just say everything in life was great this morning, and everything crumbled tonight.  So dang aggravated and stressed out.  I can't get into all of it right now, but will update the issue next week when I'm able.  As a side note, one of the adjusters that works at my part-time job was at the funeral home tonight because his mother passed away yesterday.  While there, he had a seizure and was rushed to the hospital.  My office manager Billie is with him now.  I'm going in at 8a tmrw to open the office because she will be at the hospital half the night. 

For the record, I'm at 1460 calories and will stay there for the night.  I will NOT stress eat.  On another note, I'm kicking myself for not going to the damn grocery store so I'd be prepared for a the 11 hours I'll be away from home tmrw....9 hrs at work and 2 hrs commuting.  So I have no idea what's to eat tmrw.  I'm busy doing chores right now, Dwayne will be home from CA tmrw.  I had a jam packed morning planned for tmrw before my normal schedule to go into work at 1pm.  But all of that just got pushed aside...and I'm really, really hoping that Grady's seizure was stressed-induced and nothing more serious.  I've been working in the office with him for nearly 2 years now and he's a super sweet guy.  I'll post more later.....

4 comments:

  1. Sorry sweetie. Hang in there. Life does have bumps sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope today is better.

    xo xo


    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you, Tammy. And great job not stress eating. You'll never regret what you DON'T eat! I need to remind myself of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like what Leslie said about never regretting what you don't eat -isn't that the truth??
    Sorry to hear about Grady and hope things are looking better for everyone today!

    ReplyDelete